Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Christmas 2010

 One of our joys this Christmas was to have Jenny and Nina come on the 19th of December and stay through the 30th.























Nina and Abby (second cousins) had a good time together. Among the Christmas activities was baking sugar cookies, of course.

 
Posted by Picasa




















My camera and I neglected to record my mother's visit from the 20th to the 24th and my sister Eileen's visit from the 22nd to the 24th. That meant that the Mother, Eileen, Jenny and I were all together for our shared birthday of December 23rd.

Someone else's camera hopefully has recorded the fun we had on the Riverwalk, at the SAS Factory Outlet/Museum, and just being together. I was touched that Nina remembered her mother sharing with her that I liked cardinals and when she found a cardinal ornament at the SAS store she asked her mother to get it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment