Monday, November 16, 2009

Six Times Four

A) Four places that I go to over and over: Wal-Mart, Distribution Center (work), church, Hobby Lobby
B) Four people who e-mail me: Richard, Janet, Mother, Jenny
C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Alamo Cafe, Mi Tierra, Olive Garden, Cha Chos (I do live in San Antonio and love Mexican food.)
D) Four places you would love to be: Utah, San Diego, Nauvoo, The British Isles,
E) Four people I'm almost sure will respond: I'm probably one of the last ones to respond.
F) Four of your favorite TV shows: We haven't joined the HD world. Some favorites from the past, Wheel of Fortune, The Price Is Right, Little House on the Prarie, Knight Rider

3 comments:

  1. Fun to see your responses, Suzanne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to read everyone's list of four. Are three of your four restaurants Mexican? I love living places with good Mexican food. I'm not sure if that is the case here, but need to try some restaurants and see.

    ReplyDelete