Saturday, December 27, 2008

I have arrived

With much encouragement from family I am entering the blogging world. Part of the delay is that I've spent the last four months scrapbooking our family's activites for the year. As it was to be a surprise Christmas and birthday gift for my mother and I wasn't doing much else of note I didn't have much I felt I could blog about - afraid I'd spoil the surprise. I did realize as I was gathering pictures that I had to have an identical scrapbook. My "small" project turned into three volumes - and growing. Hope you enjoy some sample pages.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! Glad to see you here. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Now we can be up to date on your world. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will not, will not, will not be intimidated by your creativeness and scrapbooking. (Just kidding, sort of). Nice to have you on line--looking forward to keeping in touch. Lynda B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, Mom. The scrapbook(s) look great. Can't wait to see the whole of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And you are doing a nice job of keeping your blog updated - a good example to a much younger sister! We loved looking through the three volumes on Christmas day! Need to get Andrea to scan some of the pages of the Tahoe volume she and Tamara made (4 copies!)and share on her blog!

    ReplyDelete