Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Six Decades - and Counting

We (Richard, Janet, Wendy, Dylan, Abby, Marsahll and I) celebrated my 60th Birthday at Janet's on the 23rd. The brisket dinner was good - thanks Janet and Wendy.





The family got together to give me a Cricut to give my scrapbooking more options. Of course, it will be put to other uses also.



Janet also made sure I had some Chocolate Covered Cherries - a Christmas/Birthday tradition.







Abby and Marshall gave me a counted cross stitch calendar. The creative juices are flowing.

2 comments:

  1. I might hit you up for some vinyl lettering to take that cricut for a test drive. ;0 Glad you made it to 60, Mom! It's fun to see your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your blog, and a belated Happy Birthday. Don't know if you'll look back this far, but I'll be sure to make reference later. I've been in Douglas and Denver for the last week, and have not had access to my computer. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete